- All “child” and “children” rates are for those age 12 and under.
- Children age 2 and under may ride free, but parents are encouraged to carry them on their lap instead of in an empty seat that would otherwise be occupied by a ticket holder.
- Discounted rates are available to groups of 10 or more.
- Due to sell-outs, tickets cannot be exchanged nor are they refundable.
- Service charges apply for each ticket purchased.
- For phone and internet orders, TicketsWest will either mail your tickets or place them on will call. A transaction charge applies to phone and internet sales to cover handling and mailing costs.
- Will call will be available at the Holiday Express box office the day of the event.
- You can purchase tickets at any TicketsWest outlet or at the Holiday Express box office.
- Trains are known to sell out early, so it’s best to purchase tickets in advance.
- The Oregon Rail Heritage Foundation is dedicated to making our rail excursions accessible to everyone. Unfortunately, the structural features of these historic rail cars limit access for visitors who use wheelchairs or other wheeled devices, at this time. Click here for more information.
Bargain hunters should:
- Look for Tier 3 departure times — many of which are on the first weekend
- Purchase your tickets at a TicketsWest outlet — in select Safeway stores — or at Oaks Park while we are running. Ticket people are available on-site from half an hour before the first train until a few minutes after the last departure.
Link to TicketsWest outlets: